Healthy Banana and Oat Pancakes
- Calories 195
- Fat 4.2g
- Saturates 0.9g
- Protein 7.3g
- Carbs 33.3g
- Sugars 8.7g
- Salt 0.1g
- Fibre 4g
- 1 Large Ripe Banana (or 2 medium ripe bananas)
- ½ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Eggs (optional: free range)
- 1 Egg White (optional: free range)
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey (optional: organic)
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- 2 tsps Baking Powder
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1½ cups Rolled Oats (optional: gluten free)
- Coconut oil
- Make them vegan pancakes: ditch the eggs! The pancakes will taste as good but won't be as fluffy.
- Mix all the ingredients (except the coconut oil) in a blender.
- Continue to blend until the pancake mixture is smooth. Stir well. Optional: add fresh blueberries to the blended mixture.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan over a medium heat and add a dash of coconut oil.
- Slowly pour approximately ¼ of the pancake mix into the pan and turn it so the mixture is in circles.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes on one side. You will notice how the pancake slowly turns into a nice golden brown colour. Flip it over and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Serve your healthy pancakes with your toppings of choice.
- Fresh fruit of your choice: banana, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
- Peanut Butter
- Maple Syrup
- Organic jam: strawberry, blueberry, raspberry
- Nuts: almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts
- Coconut Flakes
I hope that you guys like this healthy pancake recipe. Have you made our pancakes? Or do you have any recommendations to make these pancakes even better? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Are you a fan of pancakes? Then check: